20070108

Long silence...

I didn't post anything for almost a month. Bad things happened.
On the 21st December my best friends girlfriend died. She was 22. I was shocked. Because of my injury I couldn't be so much with him as I wanted to. It was a hard experience when he was asking me why that happened, why to them...
I had no answer. I usually have an answer for almost everything or at least try to logically analyse everything. Not for that...
There is no logic, there is no answer. I wanted to cry myself, but managed not to because of my friend. I felt I have to be strong and try to support him.
It was probably a worthless effort, he has to get over it by himself. It would not happen in a day. I want to help him. I have to be with him.

There are so much things you take for granted... a smile a hug from the person you love... being together and planning the future. In a snap it goes away and you remain there... lost.

Today was her funeral...
I hope, Ana, you are in a wonderfull place now!

No comments: