20061002

Harvesting and celebrations

The weekend was intense, on Friday evening we celebrated the 50th birthday of a colleague. There was lots of wine and food and the colleague was very happy when he received the birthday present of all of us - a guitar.

Saturday it was a working day... We had to harvest our vineyard - in fact 3 vines - but the harvest was great. Four of us, me and Maja and our mothers, worked for 2 hours and the result was 44kg of Isabella and Baco Noir, which was later processed into juice. I thought for a while to do some wine from it, but it's not worth it... Maybe some other year.

On Saturday evening there was another celebration, my mother had her Name day and that day ended again with a dinner where lots of wine and food were served... I guess I should start with a strict diet ;-)

I didn't touch a computer the entire weekend... It was great!

No comments: