20061023

Ongoing projects & Stuff to do

  • The house is the main project. I still have to contact some construction workers for the quotes
  • The NanoHeli I got as a gift still doesn't go forward and I'm still waiting an answer from the company support staff
  • I'm waiting for the Palm T|X to return from the in warranty replacement
  • I have to send the SD card for a replacement

I hope that's enough support requests for a while... The other project are the complete redesign of the web pages of the charity I cooperate with. We have to make them visually impaired accessible in the shortest possible time. The main server at work needs some new hard discs, the old ones are beginning to fail I already have the order signed, so it's just a matter of days. I also have to rethink the central authorization server and the whole authorization process.
And there is also the collaboration I want to start... I'll have an entry test in 2 weeks. Hope they'll give me the work.

No comments: