20061010

S88 disappointment...

I'm even more sure that the BenQ S88 was a wrong buy. Yesterday I had the phone silenced and with vibration only. My mother called me at the same time that I was calling her and taking the phone to the ear I heard a whispering tone - in fact it was my ringtone. I finished the call and removed the muting. The ringtone (a mp3 file) was heard in all it's beauty and there was no way to stop it. I tried loading another mp3 in the player to get some control over it, but the phone told me that it's an invalid file...

I had to turn it off. After I switched it on it was ok, but today when I turned it on in the morning a his could be clearly heard coming from the phone. Again I had to switch it off and on again to resume normal operation.

Anybody wants to buy a nearly new BenQ S88 with the latest software?

I guessed it...

No comments: